ABOUT TONY MAN - CREATIVE DESIGN
This page sets out the terms on which you may make use of our website www.tonyman.co.uk (‘our site’).
Information about us
Our site is owned by Anthony McLaughlin who trades as Tony Man. Tony Man’s trading address is 56 Heugh Hill, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, NE9 7NS.
Accessing our site
Our site is made available free of charge. Whilst every effort is made to keep our site up and running we do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice.
We hope that the information and materials on our site will be of interest to you. However, no warranty, representation or other assurance is given that the information and materials are complete, up to date or free from errors or inaccuracies. We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time.
The information and materials on our site is provided for general information only and does not constitute professional advice on which reliance should be placed. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or relying on information contained on our site.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
• all conditions, warranties or other terms which might otherwise by implied by statute or common law;
• any liabilities for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or connection with the use, inability to use or results of the use of the site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including loss of income, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data and loss of goodwill.
This does not affect our liability for death and personal injury arising from our negligence nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of England and Wales.
Intellectual Property rights
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all material on our site (including without limitation text, music, sound, photographs, graphical images, video, page layout and design, names, logos, trade marks and service marks) are owned by us or licensed to us. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, republish, modify, upload, transmit, sell, lease, loan, license, sub-license or distribute any material by any means or in any manner on or downloaded from our site without our prior written consent, other than one copy for your own personal use. No framing, harvesting, ‘scraping’ or other manipulation of the content of our site is permitted.
Links to and from other websites
Links to third party websites on our site are provided solely for your convenience. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for those websites or their content or availability. We do not endorse or make any representations about external websites or any material found there or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to our site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
If you would like to link to our site, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of our site, and subject to the following conditions:
• you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of any of our logos;
• you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around our site;
• you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own;
• you do not misrepresent your relationship with us and do not present any other source of information about us;
• you do not use any trade marks displayed on our site without express written permission;
• you do not link from any website that is not owned by you; and
• your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive, or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or rights of any other person, firm or company or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and/or regulations.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
To contact us, please email Anthony McLaughlin at [email protected]
This page was last updated on: Thursday 26th July 2018